- I had moments of feeling truly loved by a young man this week.
- I was able to realize how much I cared about this young man.
- He supports me in fulfilling my dreams and following God. And he also has dreams and commandments of his own to follow, and he will.
- I also realized how grateful I am for the Lord guiding me through the relationship I was in earlier (with Rob). God's hand is certainly guiding my life.
- I am grateful for the true love that is shared between close friends.
- I am grateful that school is over.
- I am grateful that Sarah and Becca performed with me yesterday, and made a dream of mine come true (singing "Long Time Traveller" and "Parting Glass" in beautiful harmony, in concert).
- I'm grateful for all the times Robert has had me perform at WhySound. I'm grateful for his kindness and his encouragement. He definitely has a heart full of kindness and faith, and encouraged me to believe I could do things that were scary for me. I can't express enough gratitude for that.
- I'm grateful for the painful moments in my life, and my opportunity to learn from them, and overcome them, becoming a deeper, better, and happier person than I was before.
- I'm grateful that God is giving me some new challenges (as I move home, prepare for internship, and also as I try to grow and be the best person I truly can, to be ready for my future), and that He'll guide me to meet them and overcome them. Powerfully.
- I'm grateful I now have no negative feelings towards Rob's ex-girlfriend, and was able to talk to her today for the first time. She was very easy to talk to, and I really enjoyed it. My heart is at peace in that area. Which feels fantastic.
- I'm grateful for the great people in the 43rd ward that I've come to know over the last year and a half.
Sunday, December 15, 2013
My happiness is as deep as my gratitude
Things for Which I Am Grateful - For Which I Actually Feel Gratitude